Is Data Entry Work at Home Job Right for Me? (Continued Part 2…)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Continued from yesterday’s post

Since many people have a myth that working at home as a data entry operator, especially in the virtual world, is as easy as relaxing in a hot tub. Things are not so simple my dear. Many dishonest people take the advantage of this long and deep-rooted myth and psychological preoccupation of the people, and present themselves as a recruiter. They offer lucrative jobs where you have to do almost nothing, but your earnings will seem like touching the heaven. Only you need to bear a few dollars as the administrative cost, say around $49.99 or $299.99. Interesting, right?

Many people simply forget to employ their rationality and wise thinking and become the prey of these dishonest people and organization. Even during my initial days, I have been scammed by a site called thehomeworker.org. I had some misconceptions and thought since the site is carrying a suffix like .org, it can not be a cheat. But it was. It took $49.99 and I worked hard tremendously, but no use. They simply close my account without any reason and I just lost my money.

For more please come back tomorrow to check the post

0 comments:

Followers