Do You Really Love to be Online?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today my question is whether you really love and enjoy your staying online. Ask your mind before you take any drastic step to change yourself from a 9 to 5 officer worker to a full-time online worker. I know many people (especially some of my close relatives and friends) who only care to pay their attention over my pay checks rather than the work load involved in it.

Even today, I can't claim myself an online entrepreneur. I am nothing but a small trader who trades articles. In more simplistic terms, I am having a good and genuine client base. They provide me their requirements for articles and I prepare them with the help of my efficient team of writers and deliver to them on time. I do it with the help of my website www.contentwritingsolutions.com. Till to this date (read 'moment' instead of 'date'), I am making my living this way.

Today, I am writing this post instead of my wife just because I want to share something with you about my love, my passion and my determination. Once again, let me tell you one thing very clearly and honestly, I am an article trader who loves to spend his time on this virtual space.

Now coming back to my heading, let me ask you again: have you ever heard to your mind? What did your mind say to you? Please take an honest personal inventory before you make yourself fool. Here are few basic questions for you, which will definitely help you in your personal evaluation. Sorry, I don’t want to hurt anyone's feelings. I just share what comes in my mind. Excuse me guys, if you find something wrong in my post. Enjoy.

Personal Inventory:

1. Are you just greedy and checks attracting you more than the workload?

2. Do really believe that online people earn more money than their actual work volume?

3. Do you really believe that you can't work alone and need someone's supervision for optimum performance?

4. Do you easily lose your patience?

5. When you are working, if your girlfriend / boyfriend asks you for a date you were longing for. In this situation, do you really go out for the date?

6. Do you really believe that failure cannot make an individual successful one day?

7. Do you really think that you are not a workaholic?

8. Do you hate studying (and learning too)?

If the answer of 4 questions or more from the above list is 'YES', I am afraid that you are just not suitable for the online world. So please think twice, before you leave your regular job. Give me your valuable comment. I would love to receive them here at my blog. Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Followers