Are You Getting Enough Tired of the Traffic Jam? Then Why Don’t You Take 'Work from Home' Route, Huh?

Monday, September 1, 2008

When you are joining in a company, what are the things you seek for? First of all, it is probably job security followed by company ethics and discipline, right? But have you ever considered the situation from your own perspective? I mean to say, if all these factors matter to you, what about your productivity level? Are you really satisfied with your own productivity level? Have you ever thought that you can increase it quite significantly if you are not so much tired due to traffic jam?

A recent study says that we waste a considerable amount of the time in our lives just by traveling to and from office. Not just traveling, think about the pollutions, the junk foods you are eating everyday, the stress you are taking just because of office politics. Don’t you deserve something better in your life?



Here is a brief hate-love questionnaire for you. Let us see how many of these can draw your attention.

1. I hate 9 to 5 rat race.

2. I hate waking up early in the morning.

3. I hate my boring weekly schedule of going office and coming back to home, and then again going office and then again coming back to home, and the system continues.


4. I hate my supervisor monitoring me over my neck all the time.


5. I hate to stay away long hours from my family.


6. I hate to use my cars travelling during office hours, because of traffic jams and pollutions.


7. I love to watch butterflies flying around from flower to flower while working from my comfy couch.


8. I just love eating home made food during my work break, fresh and hot served.


9. I love playing with my kids during work breaks.


10. I love to excel.


11. I love doing something that I can do in my own schedule.


12. I love peace of mind and love to work without any disturbance. I also love to stay away from office politics.


If you agree to most of this love-hate questionnaire (80%), you should be serious about making a drastic shift from your 9 to 5 'boring' career to 'peaceful' work from home job option. Don’t spoil your life, don’t spoil your emotion. Live a healthy life and choose work from home as your career option.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post.....Its just great.....must appreciate your sense of humor.

Followers