Are You Getting Tired of Finding Online Job? I Am Not…

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have heard many people out there in this virtual world talking about 'no job' situation. But if I tell you that this is not true, you might show me a long list of scam jobs or no appropriate job, right? But still I would say so.

Honestly, I am not getting tired even today when I basically change my way of living. But it is very unfortunate to see that people get frustrated so easily. I am not blaming any one for getting tired, but in my experience I have seen that people are not enough motivated even if they have competency.

I hate people who always say that there is no job, even when there are so many options open. Most of the times I find many of them are not enough flexible and self-motivated to adopt themselves to the rules of the virtual world.

Well for the rest, there are few areas where they can try to apply. Here are few places for the writers where they can apply.

Academia-Research
Freelance Writing Gigs
Online Writing Job
Journalism Jobs
Media Bistro
Absolute Write
Freelance Writing
Elance (not limited to writer's job only)

0 comments:

Followers