Have You Yet Found Legitimate Home Based Jobs? (Part-1)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Although an increasing number of people around the world are actually choosing online work as their primary source of income, not enough people can really become able to stumble upon legitimate online jobs. The result is inevitable and they end up by doing nothing but losing their hard-earned money and precious time.

Time Is Irreversible

To me, time matters more than money this time, since I always try my best to convert my time to money. When time is lost, it means money is lost. Say, if I have lost $300 today, yes, it is certainly a matter of distress, but it can be reversible in the sense that I can earn money again. But once a particular day is gone, it means it will never come back in my life.

Don’t Pay Any One to Get a Job

So when you are joining in any companies that ask money from you for doing their job, make it sure that the companies are legitimate. There are so called illegitimate online jobs around, ad pasting job. I am not sure, may I don’t have enough experience online, but I didn’t ever find any ad pasting companies can make an individual rich as they claim in 2 hours. They come in a wide variety of packages and in the name of different companies with loads of happy workers’ testimonials. All are rubbish! Please don’t go for that. I myself lost money on that. I saw others losing their money on that too. Be aware.

1 comments:

Harry said...

hi,
eagerly waiting for next episode
harish
http://indexviews.blogspot.com/

Followers